AbdudDaar meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Arabic, AbdudDaar bestowed upon boys, meaning of AbdudDaar is "Servant of the Depraver".Names that rhyme with AbdudDaar
Popularity of AbdudDaar
AbdudDaar is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of AbdudDaar
You love books and movies with a powerful message. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone.
Do you like AbdudDaar? You would love these names
- UmmESalmah - Girl name UmmESalmah means "Her Name was Hind or Wife of Muhammad" is used mainly in Arabic
- Tabrid - Boy name Tabrid is used mostly in Arabic, Tabrid means "To Cool"
- Tykeia - Unconventional girl name Tykeia means "Manners" is particulary used in Arabic
- Saeel - Meaning of Saeel is Attacker used for boys is used prevalently in Arabic
- Sharareh - Sharareh's meaning is Single Spark is used as a girl name is notably used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdudDaar
We could not find any notable namesake.