Abdul-Jaleel meaning and origin
Used mainly in Arabic, Abdul-Jaleel means "Servant of the Great and Revered" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Jaleel
Popularity of Abdul-Jaleel
Abdul-Jaleel is a familiar baby name in Ghana. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Abdul-Jaleel around the globe.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Abdul-Jaleel
- Tahmeed - Used dominantly in Arabic anomalous and modernistic, Tahmeed is used as a baby boy name, Tahmeed means "Thanks to the Graceful or Merciful Allah, Praise of Almighty Allah or Praise"
- Riqbah chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Riqbah is "Name of the Wife of Prophet Ishaq as" is bestowed upon girls
- Qayyum is used largely in Arabic, Qayyum means "Everlasting or An Epithet Applied to Allah" is a baby boy name
- Abdul-Rasheed means Servant of the Rightly Guided (Allah) is particulary used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- FakhrUdDawlah - Boy name FakhrUdDawlah means "Glory of Kingdom or State" is notably used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul-Jaleel
We could not find any notable namesake.