Hasibah meaning and origin
Hasibah majorly is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Hasibah is "Reckoner, Esteemed, Respected or Noble".Names that rhyme with Hasibah
Popularity of Hasibah
Hasibah is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Hasibah is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Hasibah as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Hasibah
Your failures motivate you. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget.
Other names similar to Hasibah, for would be moms
- Badiuzzamaan - Used principally in Arabic, Badiuzzamaan bestowed upon boys, Badiuzzamaan means "Wonder of the Age"
- Ruhul-Qudus - The boy name Ruhul-Qudus is used predominantly in Arabic language, Ruhul-Qudus means "Spirit of the Holy"
- Muharrim - Boy name Muharrim is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Muharrim is "Another Name for Prophet Muhammad"
- Tazimuddin - Boy name Tazimuddin means "Glorification of the Religion or Glorification of the Religion Islam" is substantially used in Arabic
- Shabbar - Boy name Shabbar means "By which Name Muhammad is Said to have Called his Grandson Hasan or Son of the Prophet Harun" is commonly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Hasibah
We could not find any notable namesake.