Abdul-Muizz meaning and origin
Abdul-Muizz means Servant of the Giver of Might and Glory is chiefly used in Arabic is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Muizz
Popularity of Abdul-Muizz
Abdul-Muizz is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. At least, 8 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Other names similar to Abdul-Muizz, for would be parents
- Mujib came from Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Mujib is "Answerer or Allah's Epithet" is mostly used in Arabic
- Mustazi is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Mustazi means "One who Seeks Light or Advice or Guidance"
- Itrat - Itrat's meaning is Lineage or Descendants of Holy Prophet (PBUH) is used largely in Arabic is a girl name
- Azita - Unwonted Azita is used predominantly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Azita means "Name of an Iranian Princess"
- Saamir - Predominantly used in Arabic new-fangled and unusual, Saamir means "Entertaining Companion, Wind or Early Morning Fragrance" is used for boys
Namesakes of Abdul-Muizz
We could not find any notable namesake.