Abdul-Mumin name meaning
Meaning: Servant of the Giver of Faith (Allah)
Add to favorites
What does Abdul-Mumin mean?
Used in Arabic, Abdul-Mumin is used as a baby boy name, Abdul-Mumin means "Servant of the Giver of Faith (Allah)". Names that rhyme with Abdul-Mumin
How popular is the name Abdul-Mumin?
Abdul-Mumin is a familiar baby name in Ghana and Nigeria. According to our research, at least 400 people have been bestowed Abdul-Mumin around the globe.
Do you like Abdul-Mumin? Read these names too
- AbdulHaafiz prevalently is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdulHaafiz is "Servant of the Guardian (Allah)" is used as a baby boy name
- Raghidah - Used in Arabic, Raghidah is used as a baby girl name, Raghidah means "Pleasant"
- Muhyee - Used commonly in Arabic, Muhyee means "One who Gives Life or Sustains it" is a boy name
- Tazkia - Unusual and Modern girl name Tazkia means "Unique or Special" is used notably in Arabic
- Amaar - Unexpected Amaar chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Amaar is "One who Prays Five Times or Fasts, One who Prays 5 Times or Fasts or Immortal" is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Abdul-Mumin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abdul-Mumin
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean Giver
- Baby Names that mean Faith
- Baby Names that mean Allah
Share your opinion on Abdul-Mumin