Abdul-Rabb name meaning
What does Abdul-Rabb mean?
Meaning: Slave of the Lord
Add to favorites
Boy name Abdul-Rabb is used in Arabic language, meaning of Abdul-Rabb is "Slave of the Lord".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Rabb
How popular is the name Abdul-Rabb?
Abdul-Rabb is an uncommon name around the world.
Looking for names similar to Abdul-Rabb? Please go through the following names
- Asha'as - Meaning of Asha'as is Humble or Spread about is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Arabic
- Hayub mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Hayub is "Venerable or To be Feared"
- Hujja - Girl name Hujja is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Hujja is "Argument or Proof"
- Dhushshimalain - Particulary used in Arabic, Dhushshimalain means "Name of a Sahabi (RA)" is used as a boy name
- Fahhaamat - Used chiefly in Arabic, Fahhaamat means "Extremely Sympathetic or Very Understanding" is used for girls
Famous people named Abdul-Rabb
We could not find any notable namesake.