Hafi meaning and origin
Boy name Hafi is used in Arabic, meaning of Hafi is "Affectionate, Compassionate, Another Name for God, Generous or Greeting" came from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Hafi
Popularity of Hafi
Hafi is a rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hafi
You are capable of surviving everything. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You believe life's to have fun. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You are daring and courageous. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You prefer to fight your battles alone.
Do you like Hafi? Read these names too
- Haazim - Used notably in Arabic, Haazim means "Precautious" is used for baby boys
- Khali - Prevalently used in Arabic far-out, Khali means "Friend of God" and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is rooted from Arabic
- Murid - Used particulary in Arabic, Murid means "Follower or Desirous" is used as a boy name
- Diyaa-Udeen - Boy name Diyaa-Udeen is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Diyaa-Udeen is "Brightness of the Faith"
- Radhia - Girl name Radhia is dominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Radhia is "Content or Happy" came from Arabic
Namesakes of Hafi
We could not find any notable namesake.