AbdulBadi meaning and origin
Boy name AbdulBadi means "Servant of the Incomparable" is mostly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulBadi
Popularity of AbdulBadi
AbdulBadi is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines. As per our evaluation, over 30 babies have been bestowed AbdulBadi around the globe.
Numerological analysis of AbdulBadi
You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. People always look for comfort in your world. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You believe life's to have fun. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Other names similar to AbdulBadi, for soon-to-be-parents
- Nasiruddin predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Nasiruddin is "Defender of the Faith, Defender of the Faith Islam or Defender of the Religion" is a baby boy name
- Khairuddin is used prevalently in Arabic, Khairuddin means "Boon of Religion (Islam) or Boon of Religion" is used as a baby boy name
- Attia - Attia's meaning is Gift aimed at girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Ruqaiya means Name of the Prophet used for baby girls is chiefly used in Arabic
- Hannaan - Hannaan's meaning is Beautiful or Compassionate used for boys is especially used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdulBadi
We could not find any notable namesake.