AbdulBaqi name meaning
What does AbdulBaqi mean?
AbdulBaqi is used in Arabic, AbdulBaqi means "Servant of the Everlasting (Allah)" is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with AbdulBaqi
How popular is the name AbdulBaqi?
AbdulBaqi is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia and Nigeria. At least, 600 people globally have carried AbdulBaqi as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about AbdulBaqi?
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You have a sharp mind and focus. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you.
Do you like AbdulBaqi? Read these names too
- Abqari means Perfect or Ingenious is chiefly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Ubaida - Ubaida's meaning is Servant of God used for boys which originated from Arabic is used especially in Arabic
- Abdul-Hakim - Boy name Abdul-Hakim means "Servant of the Judge (Allah) or Servant of the Wise One" is mainly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Naseer - Boy name Abdul-Naseer means "Slave of the Helper" is mainly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Sabur - Boy name Abdul-Sabur is used especially in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Sabur is "Servant of the Patient"
Famous people named AbdulBaqi
We could not find any notable namesake.