AbdulGhafur meaning and origin
AbdulGhafur is used primarily in Arabic bestowed upon boys, AbdulGhafur means "Servant of the All-forgiving".Names that rhyme with AbdulGhafur
Popularity of AbdulGhafur
AbdulGhafur is an uncommon name probably limited to Kenya. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of AbdulGhafur
Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters.
Go through the following names similar to AbdulGhafur
- Muqaddasah - Muqaddasah's meaning is Sacred or Holy used for baby girls is used chiefly in Arabic
- Rizeen - Meaning of Rizeen is Heavy or Precious, Heavy or Precious Thing or Dignity is a girl name is used in Arabic
- Banafsheh - Banafsheh's meaning is A Flower or A Violet Flower aimed at girls is used mainly in Arabic
- Saiful - Prevalently used in Arabic, Saiful is used as a boy name, meaning of Saiful is "Sword"
- Feerozah - Used especially in Arabic, Feerozah bestowed upon girls, Feerozah means "Daughter of Al-mazfar or She was a Scholar"
Namesakes of AbdulGhafur
We could not find any notable namesake.