WaliyAllah name meaning
What does WaliyAllah mean?
Used predominantly in Arabic, WaliyAllah bestowed upon baby boys, WaliyAllah means "Supporter of God".Names that rhyme with WaliyAllah
How popular is the name WaliyAllah?
WaliyAllah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about WaliyAllah?
You are a person of many talents. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere.
Looking for names similar to WaliyAllah? Please go through the following names
- Allama - Boy name Allama means "Very Learned" is primarily used in Arabic
- Abdul-Badi majorly is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Abdul-Badi is "Servant of the Incomparable"
- Ghafoor majorly is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Ghafoor is "Merciful or Forgiver"
- Ghiyas-Ud-Din substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Ghiyas-Ud-Din is "Helper of the Religion (Islam) or Helper of the Religion" is used as a baby boy name
- RoohulAmin - Boy name RoohulAmin means "An Epithet of Jibreel or Spirit of the Reliable" is predominantly used in Arabic
Famous people named WaliyAllah
We could not find any notable namesake.