AbdulMu'eid name meaning
What does AbdulMu'eid mean?
Meaning: Servant of the Restorer
Add to favorites
AbdulMu'eid's meaning is Servant of the Restorer aimed at baby boys is used principally in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulMu'eid
How popular is the name AbdulMu'eid?
AbdulMu'eid is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Do you like AbdulMu'eid? You would love these names
- Haniyah means Pleasant is originated from Native and American which is used mainly in Arabic is aimed at both sexes
- Najy - Arabic name Najy is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Najy is "Calm or Safe" is a boy name
- Sherif - Unconventional boy name Sherif means "Illustrious" and is used principally in Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Faatir - Used primarily in Arabic, Faatir bestowed upon baby boys, Faatir means "Creator or Maker"
- AbdulRehman means One who Serves a Merciful Man is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
Famous people named AbdulMu'eid
We could not find any notable namesake.