Hassam meaning and origin
Offbeat boy name Hassam means "Sword" is used particulary in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Hassam
Popularity of Hassam
Hassam is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Hassam is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Hassam is a common name in Pakistan and Mauritius while somewhat familiar name in Israel, Somalia, India, Saudi Arabia, Malawi, Burkina Faso and Nigeria. According to our research, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Hassam around the globe.
What numbers say about Hassam?
Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering.
Do you like Hassam? You would love these names
- Baghel - Boy name Baghel is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Baghel is "Ox or Resembling an Ox" is used in Arabic
- Madeha - Girl name Madeha means "Worth of Praise" is commonly used in Arabic
- Mahwish - Meaning of Mahwish is Like Moon or Beautiful Like the Moon is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Suwaybah dominantly is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Suwaybah is "Name of One of the Wet-nurses of the Prophet PBUH"
- Ummiyy - Boy name Ummiyy is used principally in Arabic language, Ummiyy means "Unlettered"
Namesakes of Hassam
We could not find any notable namesake.