AbdulMueed meaning and origin
Particulary used in Arabic, AbdulMueed is used as a baby boy name, meaning of AbdulMueed is "Slave of the Restorer or The Reproducer".Names that rhyme with AbdulMueed
Popularity of AbdulMueed
AbdulMueed is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about AbdulMueed
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. You are a good friend. You need to practice listening. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. You are all about adventure and travel. Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to AbdulMueed
- Betul - Atypical Betul is used in Arabic is a girl name, rooted from Arabic, Betul means "Ascetic Virgin or Maiden"
- Faoz - Boy name Faoz means "Gain or Success" is mainly used in Arabic
- Mumin means Believers, Believer or Faithful is used predominantly in Arabic and a boy name has its origin in Arabic
- Juhaymah - Girl name Juhaymah means "There is a Suggestion that her Name was Hujaymah or She was Umm Ad-darda" is mostly used in Arabic
- Asadullah - Far-out Asadullah is used in Arabic language, Asadullah means "Lion of Allah or Title of Ali" is given to baby boys
Namesakes of AbdulMueed
We could not find any notable namesake.