Mumin meaning and origin
Uncommon boy name Mumin has origin in Arabic which is largely used in Arabic language, meaning of Mumin is "Believer, Believers or Faithful".
Variants of MuminNames that rhyme with Mumin
Popularity of Mumin
Mumin is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5056 (1978) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. Over 114 people have been named Mumin in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 2418th. But Mumin is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in Somalia. According to our evaluation, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Mumin around the globe.
Mumin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Mumin
You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life.
Go through the following names similar to Mumin
- Naznin - Meaning of Naznin is Delicate or Belle is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Farsi is majorly used in Arabic
- Hizbullah - Predominantly used in Arabic, Hizbullah means "Army of Allah" is used for boys
- SaeeduzZaman particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of SaeeduzZaman is "Luckiest of the Age" is given to boys
- Nabeera means Noble is used commonly in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Mahdiya - Isolated and Modern girl name Mahdiya means "Rightly Guided by Allah" is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Mumin
We could not find any notable namesake.