AbdulMumin meaning and origin
AbdulMumin prevalently is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdulMumin is "Servant of the Giver of Faith" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with AbdulMumin
Popularity of AbdulMumin
AbdulMumin is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 9000 people has been named AbdulMumin globally.
Numerological analysis of AbdulMumin
Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You never stick to one opinion and stand firmly behind it. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
If you like AbdulMumin, you would love these names
- Niloofar - Atypical Niloofar is used mostly in Arabic, Niloofar means "Water Lily" is given to baby girls
- Muqbil means Next or Following is used notably in Arabic is used commonly as a boy name
- Fakhiri - Used chiefly in Arabic, Fakhiri means "Honorary" is a boy name
- Kifat means Cheetah or Tiger is used substantially in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Noorunnahar - Girl name Noorunnahar is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Noorunnahar is "Day Light"
Namesakes of AbdulMumin
We could not find any notable namesake.