AbdunNasir meaning and origin
AbdunNasir is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, AbdunNasir means "Servant of the Helper (Allah)".Names that rhyme with AbdunNasir
Popularity of AbdunNasir
AbdunNasir is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named AbdunNasir globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about AbdunNasir
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Looking for a name like AbdunNasir? Please go through the following names
- Ferid - Far-out Ferid largely is used in Arabic is of Arabic origin, meaning of Ferid is "Incomparable" is used as a boy name
- Tanweel - Boy name Tanweel is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Tanweel is "Give or Bestow Upon"
- Shasun-Nahar - Meaning of Shasun-Nahar is Sun of the Day aimed at girls is especially used in Arabic
- Fasih predominantly is used in Arabic aimed at boys that of Arabic origin, meaning of Fasih is "Fluent, Wide or Ample"
- AbdulBari - Boy name AbdulBari means "Servant of the Creator" is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdunNasir
We could not find any notable namesake.