Abdus-Saboor meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Patient (Allah)
Add to favorites
Abdus-Saboor means Servant of the Patient (Allah) is a baby boy name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdus-Saboor
Popularity of Abdus-Saboor
Abdus-Saboor is an uncommon name around the globe.
Looking for names similar to Abdus-Saboor? Please go through the following names
- Mabrouka specifically is used in Arabic came from Arabic, meaning of Mabrouka is "Lucky or Prosperous" is used as a baby girl name
- Qutaibah - Boy name Qutaibah is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Qutaibah is "Impatient or Irritable" has its origin in Arabic
- Mukhlis - Used in Arabic, Mukhlis means "Frank or Faithful" is a baby boy name
- Khaanam - Of Arabic origin, Khaanam means "Noble Woman or Lady", a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Khairah - Unexpected choice and Contemporary girl name Khairah means "Good, Happiness or Well" is especially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdus-Saboor
We could not find any notable namesake.