Abdiel meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Prominent Abdiel is used in Hebrew, English and Spanish, a boy name, Abdiel means "Servant of God".
View middle names that goes with Abdiel like Cristopher, Mase, Json,Names that rhyme with Abdiel
Popularity of Abdiel
A common name in United States having over 4588 recievers in 43 years of usage. Recently peaked at the charts, 439 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 611st position. But Abdiel is a popular baby name in Panama where every 1 in 500 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Abdiel around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abdiel
If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Stress hates your guts. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
You would love these names similar to Abdiel
- Jacquelyn - Prominent Jacquelyn came from Hebrew bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Jacquelyn is "Holder of the Heel, Yahweh May Protect or One who Supplants" is mostly used in English. In 2002, preeminent name Jacquelyn managed to bag 459th position on list of baby girl names in United States
- Tiki means Hope and Hope Jewel is originated from Hebrew, used majorly in Hebrew is a gender insensitive name. Tiki is short form of Tikva.
- Eevi - Used primarily in Swedish and Finnish new-fangled and curious, Eevi aimed at both sexes, Eevi means "Living, Live or The Enlivening" is originated from Hebrew
- Harane - Origin of Harane is in Hebrew is used notably in Tamil, meaning of Harane is "The One who Worship Lord Shiva" is used as a baby girl name
- Jonadab - The queer unisex name Jonadab means "The Lord Gives Liberally" has origin in Hebrew. Jonadab is derivative of Jehonadab.
Namesakes of Abdiel
- Abdiel Crossman, was Mayor of New Orleans
- Abdiel Colberg, Puerto Rican television producer and movie director
- Abdiel Arroyo Molinar, Panamanian international footballer