Abidun meaning and origin
Boy name Abidun is rooted from Hebrew language. Abidun is resulted from Abida. Abida's origin is Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Abida is "Worshipping God's Servant, Worshippers and Worshipper" is used notably in Sindhi and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abidun
Popularity of Abidun
Abidun is a familiar baby name in Nigeria, India and Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 700 people have been bestowed Abidun around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abidun
You are all about adventure and travel. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Go through the following names similar to Abidun
- Shifra - The uncommon girl name Shifra came from Hebrew chiefly used in Hebrew language, Shifra means "Ever More Beautiful"
- Bahat - The boy name Bahat means "Beauty or Alabaster" is of Hebrew origin is especially used in Hebrew
- Boz - Queer boy name Boz means "Quick, Quickness and Strong" is originated from Hebrew language. Boz is derived from Boaz.
- Susey - The girl name Susey is of Hebrew origin, Susey means "From the Name Susan and Lily". Susey is a derivative of Susie.
- Gethsemany - Meaning of Gethsemany is Worker of the Oil Press used for girls has its origin in Hebrew. Gethsemany is derivation of Gethsemane.
Namesakes of Abidun
We could not find any notable namesake.