Gean meaning and origin
Gean is a variant spelling of Gian. Gian is a variation of JeanJohannes. Also Gian is form of prominent, biblical and everlasting John. Gian means Wisdom and Yahweh is Gracious came from Hebrew. Also. Gean is variant spelling of Jean. Jean is a version of venerable and biblical John. Jean is French cognate of Johannes. Also Jean is equivalent of Jeanne in Scottish and English languages.
Variants of GeanNames that rhyme with Gean
Popularity of Gean
Gean is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1910 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1932, it ranked 1488th when 26 girls were named Gean. Over 1224 people have been named Gean in United States. But Gean is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Gean as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Gean?
Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life.
Looking for names similar to Gean? Please go through the following names
- Nathania - Nathania's meaning is Give or Yahweh has Given Gift of Yahweh has its origin in Hebrew, used in English is a girl name
- Janko - Durable and Trendy Janko is originated from Hebrew is principally used in Slavic, Hungarian and Polish is aimed at boys. Janko is equivalent of Johannes in Dutch language. Also Janko is equivalent of John in Hungarian and Polish languages
- Ezea - The boy name Ezea means "Help" has origin in Hebrew. Ezea is derived from Ezer.
- Hyllel - Boy name Hyllel has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Hyllel is "To Praise". Hyllel is resulted from Hillel.
- Lisianne - The Lisianne has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Lisianne is "God is Fullness"
Namesakes of Gean
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gean
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ean
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Gift