Abnat meaning and origin
Boy name Abnat is chiefly used in Arabic, Abnat means "Strength".Names that rhyme with Abnat
Popularity of Abnat
Abnat is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abnat
You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Parents who liked Abnat, loved these names
- Shydi - Shydis origin is Arabic bestowed upon boys, used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Shydi is "Love and Singer". Shydi is resulted from Shadi.
- Burhumat means Flower-bud is mainly used in Arabic is a girl name
- Falatun is used specifically in Arabic, Falatun means "Mighty Powerful" is used as a boy name
- Hidaayat - Used largely in Arabic, Hidaayat typically bestowed upon baby boys, Hidaayat means "Instruction or Guidance"
- Maysun - Unfamiliar Maysun came from Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Maysun is "Beautiful or Of Beautiful Face or Body" is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abnat
We could not find any notable namesake.