Aludra meaning and origin
Girl name Aludra means "Virgin or The Maiden" has its roots in Old Greek and Arabic languages is dominantly used in Arabic.
Variants of AludraNames that rhyme with Aludra
Popularity of Aludra
Aludra is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
What numerology tells about Aludra?
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are influential and use your influence to do great things.
If you like Aludra, you would love these names
- Sandye - Curious girl name Sandye came from Old Greek, meaning of Sandye is "Protector, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men and Defender of Mankind". Sandye is a resultant of Sandy.
- Agapios - Agapios's meaning is The Element Agape Meaning Love is mainly used in Finnish and Swedish is a baby boy name is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew
- Neza means The Pure or The Chaste used for baby girls and of Old Greek origin is used commonly in Slovenian and Slavic
- Ka - Primarily used in Dutch and Tamil unheard-of, Ka is originated from Old Greek and is given to both sexes, meaning of Ka is "Something Special"
- Ambrose - Meaning of Ambrose is The Element Ambrosios Which Means Immortal Divine, Ever-living or Undying is substantially used in German, Dutch and Hindi, a boy name is rooted from Old Greek
Namesakes of Aludra
We could not find any notable namesake.