Achir meaning and origin
Achir means New, Friend or Companion has origin in Arabic and commonly is given to boys is used prevalently in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Achir
Popularity of Achir
Achir is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Nigeria, Morocco and India. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Achir globally.
What numerology tells about Achir?
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You need to practice listening. You always dress as you feel at the moment. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from.
Parents who liked Achir, loved these names
- Sakher - Boy name Sakher means "Conqueror" is used especially in Arabic
- Abu-Juhafa means Sahabi of the Holy Prophet PBUH commonly aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Rubel - Infrequent unisex name Rubel means "King of the World" is used largely in Arabic
- Khatamul-Anbiya mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Khatamul-Anbiya is "Seal of the Prophets" is bestowed upon boys
- Mulham - Meaning of Mulham is Inspired is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Achir
We could not find any notable namesake.