Mulham meaning and origin
Boy name Mulham means "Inspired" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mulham
Popularity of Mulham
Mulham is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 900 people has been named Mulham globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Mulham in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Mulham
Learn to be strong and perceptive. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not.
Other names similar to Mulham, for would be moms
- Ash'ab - Mostly used in Arabic, Ash'ab means "Strict or Lion" is used for boys
- Atirah dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Atirah is "Fragrant" has its roots in Hebrew is bestowed upon girls
- Asliraf means Honourable is used particulary in Arabic is usually bestowed upon baby boys
- Hurya - The girl name Hurya is chiefly used in Arabic, Hurya means "Angel or Virgin of Paradise"
- Qaim - Boy name Qaim means "Well-grounded or Another Name for Prophet Muhammad" is used mainly in Arabic
Namesakes of Mulham
We could not find any notable namesake.