Adaija meaning and origin
Adaija is resultant of Adaiah. Adaiah's meaning is Adornment of God is notably used in English came from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Adaija
Popularity of Adaija
Adaija is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our evaluation, over 30 people has been named Adaija globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adaija
Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
You would love these names similar to Adaija
- Jany - Origin of Unwonted Jany is in Hebrew, meaning of Jany is "God is Merciful" and is used notably in English is a baby girl name
- Chivon - Chivon's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful used for baby girls, used in English is originated from Hebrew. Chivon is resulted from Siobhan.
- Jonita - Originated from Hebrew, Unorthodox Jonita is used notably in English, Jonita means "Modern Female Version of John or Jon, Dove or Little Dove" is used as a girl name
- Isabelita - Eternal and Pleasing Isabelita dominantly is used in Spanish and English is a baby girl name came from Hebrew. Isabelita is form of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Isabelita is equivalent of Isabella in Spanish language
- Icabod means Without Glory used for boys is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Adaija
We could not find any notable namesake.