Isabelita meaning and origin
Isabelita is equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Isabelita is equivalent of Isabella in Spanish language.
Variants of Isabelita
Elizabeth, Isabella, Elisheba, Alizabeth, Eilis, Elza, Annaelizabeth, Elizabethmarie, Isabel, Elisabet, Bella, Isabellagrace, Alisabeth, Eilise, Alice, Eliza, Anna, Beileag, Isabelle, Elisa, Izabela, Maribel, Elisabed, Elsa, Beila, Bell, Lucabella, Bellagrace, Bergljot, Berit, Annabella, Arabella, Belinda, MirabelleNames that rhyme with Isabelita
Popularity of Isabelita
Isabelita is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1979. But Isabelita is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Isabelita as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Isabelita?
Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are hard to figure. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly.
Other names similar to Isabelita
- Eviana - Anomalous Hebrew Eviana means "Life-giving, Good News and Form of Eve" bestowed upon girls is used mainly in Spanish. Eviana is resultant of Eva.
- Daith - Meaning of Daith is Dearly Loved, Beloved and Courageous Hero who Killed Goliath King of Israel has origin in Hebrew, a boy name is used prevalently in Irish. Daith is a derivative of David.
- Aliette - Aliette's meaning is God is My Salvation is originated from Hebrew is used for girls
- Adalia - Adalia's meaning is Yahweh is Just has origin in Hebrew and is commonly used in English is used for both genders
- Hyllel came from Hebrew, meaning of Hyllel is "To Praise" is aimed at baby boys. Hyllel is resultant of Hillel.
Namesakes of Isabelita
- Actor Isabelita Blanch, notable for movie Con la música por dentro
Lists having Isabelita
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Pledged
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House