Adalia name meaning
On This Page
What does Adalia mean?
Meaning of Adalia is Yahweh is Just is especially used in English and a gender insensitive name is of Hebrew origin.
How does Adalia feel as a baby name?
Adalia, a graceful baby girl name. For a baby girl, Adalia represents strength, grace, and self-reliance. It's not just a name; it's motivation, pushing the girl to be steadfast and strong.
How do I pronounce Adalia?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Adalia is a-da-lia.
Variants of Adalia
How popular is the name Adalia?
In United States, Adalia was once a common name since emerging in 1895 it has been given to over 1724 babies. When at its peak in 1895,. However after 60 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Adalia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Adalia is a common name in Brazil, Mexico and Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela, Indonesia, Lebanon, Peru and Argentina.
According to our estimate, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Adalia around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adalia
You are a wise person. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible.
Do you like Adalia? You would love these names
- Edom - Primarily used in English and Bengali new-fangled and unexpected, Edom aimed at both boys and girls which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Edom is "Of Blood or Red Earth"
- Japheth means Soul, Enlargement or Japheth was the Eldest Son of Noah in the Old Testament is rooted from Hebrew aimed at boys is used notably in English and Hebrew
- Zera - Atypical and Ever lasting unisex name Zera means "Seeds" which came from Hebrew is substantially used in Swahili and Hebrew
- Kailene - Unfamiliar Kailenes origin is Hebrew bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Kailene is "Keeper of the Keys or Laurel" is used largely in English and English
- Davinah - Of Hebrew origin, New-fangled and Anomalous Davinah means "Deer and Loved By God" is bestowed upon girls. Davinah is derived from Davina.
Middle names for Adalia
Possible options for a child named Adalia include these charming and daring middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Adalia.
Sibling Names for Adalia
Adalia is a beautiful name and having siblings with names that complement it, would make the family look even more precious. Here is a list of some attractive sibling names for Adalia:
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Adalia
- Adalia Braydon in Living the Dream as Actress
Lists having Adalia
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh