Adeko name meaning
On This Page
What does Adeko mean?
Adeko is form of Adiko in German language.
Variants of AdekoNames that rhyme with Adeko
How popular is the name Adeko?
Adeko is a common baby name in Ethiopia. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Adeko globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adeko
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more.
Do you like Adeko? You would love these names
- Rodhælf is Swedish equivalent of Hróðælfr
- Vilborg - Girl name Vilborg is originated from Old Norse is used largely in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish. Vilborg is form of The Old High German Name Wilburg in Nordic language. Also Vilborg is form of The Old English Name Wilburh in Nordic language
- Broderus is Latin cognate of Broder
- Seljo is Sami cognate of Siljo
- Brune - The boy name Brune is used in Old SwedishFinnish and Swedish, Brune means "Shield" came from German, Germanic and English
Famous people named Adeko
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adeko
- Boy names beginning with A
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man