Adna meaning and origin
Adna's meaning is Pleasure, Delight, In the Bible, Name of Two Israelites of the Returned Community, Settle, Joy or Bliss is used primarily in Hindi, Finnish, Norwegian, Marathi, Swedish, English, Danish, Serbo-Croatian and Hebrew aimed at both genders is originated from Arabic and Hebrew. Adna is variant form of unfading and illustrous Edna. Edna is a version of saintly and modern Eithne. Edna is equivalent of Etna in English language. Edna's meaning is Joy, Bliss and Rejuvenation, Pleasure is rooted from Hebrew, Celtic and Old Irish. Adna is a form of Adnah. Used in Marathi and Hindi languages anomalous and venerable, Adnah, Adnah means "Delight and Eternal Rest".
Variants of AdnaNames that rhyme with Adna
Popularity of Adna
Adna is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1895 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1895, it ranked 1592nd when 29 girls were named Adna. Over 450 people have been named Adna in United States. Adna is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1722 (2003) in its 18 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 126 babies in England and Wales have been named Adna. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 2987th. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 1159th.
But Adna is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Adna as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Adna
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are stubborn and self-motivated.
Parents who liked Adna, loved these names
- Tela means Of Noble Figure is especially used in Swedish and Frisian is a gender insensitive name
- Vulle is Sami cognate of Olle
- Tanny - Odd unisex name Tanny is mainly used in Swedish and Danish has its origin in Old English, meaning of Tanny is "Tanner and Leather-worker". Tanny is a shortened form of Tanner.
- Alpa - Unconventional unisex name Alpa means "Little or A Petite Girl", notably used in Sanskrit and Malayalam is of Sanskrit origin
- Mery - Mery's meaning is Bitterness is used as a girl name and is mostly used in Finnish and Norwegian has origin in Finnish and Hebrew
Namesakes of Adna
- Adna Wright Leonard, Methodist Bishop in Buffalo
- Adna Chaffee, lieutenant general in the United States Army
- Adna R. Chaffee Jr., Adna Romanza Chaffee Jr
- Adna R. Johnson, teacher, lawyer, and U.S. Representative from Ohio
Lists having Adna
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Croatian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Pleasure
- Baby Names that mean Delight
- Baby Names that mean Bible
- Baby Names that mean Two
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Bliss