Adrita meaning and origin
Adrita means A Respected Woman, Independent, Supportive or One who is Loved by Everyone is a girl name, predominantly used in Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam and Tamil came from Sanskrit.
Variants of AdritaNames that rhyme with Adrita
Popularity of Adrita
Adrita is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Adrita is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But Adrita is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Adrita around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adrita
In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
Do you like Adrita? You would love these names
- Bhavaprita - Girl name Bhavaprita means "One who is Loved by the Universe" is used predominantly in Malayalam, Hindi and Bengali
- Yamajith - The boy name Yamajith means "Another Name of Lord Shiva or Another Name for Shiva" is used notably in Telugu, Hindi and Bengali
- Titli is used specifically in Tamil, Malayalam and Marathi, Titli means "Butterfly" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Radhamani - Substantially used in Kannada and Malayalam, Radhamani is used as a girl name, meaning of Radhamani is "Beloved of Lord Krishna"
- Lavik means Goddess Durga is chiefly used in Kannada and Gujarati is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Adrita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adrita
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Respected
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Independent
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Loved