Adreatah meaning and origin
Adreatah is version of contemporary Adrita. Sanskrit name Adrita, meaning of Adrita is "One who is Loved by Everyone, A Respected Woman and Supportive".
Variants of AdreatahNames that rhyme with Adreatah
Popularity of Adreatah
Adreatah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adreatah?
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
You would love these names similar to Adreatah
- Bilvaka - Boy name Bilvaka means "Living in a Cave" is majorly used in Sanskrit
- Bandia - Girl name Bandia has its origin in Punjabi, meaning of Bandia is "Slave, Man and Warrior". Bandia is a resultant of Bandi.
- Jadhava - Jadhava's meaning is Descendant of Jadu aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Sanskrit
- Dasarha - Meaning of Dasarha is Destroyer of Ten or Taking Awy Ten Sins is used in Sanskrit is given to boys
- Batari - Used majorly in Malay, Batari means "Goddess". Its origin is in Sanskrit is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Adreatah
We could not find any notable namesake.