Adritah meaning and origin
Adritah is variation of new Adrita. Meaning of Adrita is Supportive, Independent and One who is Loved by Everyone is rooted from Sanskrit.
Variants of AdritahNames that rhyme with Adritah
Popularity of Adritah
Adritah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adritah
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You have a clear opinion of things You are the most self-motivated person you know. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
If you like Adritah, you would love these names
- Amritesa - Dominantly used in Sanskrit, Amritesa is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Amritesa is "Ruler of the Immortals"
- Boddhidharma - Prevalently used in Sanskrit, Boddhidharma means "Follower of Buddhist Doctrine" is used as a baby boy name
- Nirbhedini - Girl name Nirbhedini means "Without Differentiation" is used in Sanskrit
- Laya - Laya's meaning is Tranquillity or the Lull After Destruction or the Deluge, Decline or Rhythm used for both boys and girls, used specifically in Marathi and Kannada has its origin in Germanic
- Guruda - Boy name Guruda means "Given by the Guru" is used particulary in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Adritah
We could not find any notable namesake.