Aetius meaning and origin
Of Greek origin, Aetius means "Eagle" used as a boy name is used in Roman.Names that rhyme with Aetius
Popularity of Aetius
Aetius is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aetius
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
You would love these names similar to Aetius
- Philly means Lover of Horses Friend of Horses, Loves Horses and Friend and Horse is of English and Old Greek origin is bestowed upon baby boys. Philly is short form of Philip.
- Jevdokija - Jevdokija's meaning is Pleasure or Delight is used in Russian has its roots in Old Greek is used as a girl name
- Desdemona - Desdemona's meaning is Unlucky or Unfortunate Woman is used mainly in Swedish, English and Finnish used for girls is originated from Old Greek
- Hippokrates - Used in German, Hippokrates is used as a baby boy name, Hippokrates means "Horse Power" came from Old Greek
- Jayson - Meaning of Jayson is To Heal, A Healing or Greek Hero is of Old Greek origin used mainly in English, Tamil and Sikh is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Aetius
We could not find any notable namesake.