Hela name meaning
What does Hela mean?
Unusual Hela is used dominantly in Malayalam, Finnish, Hindi, Czech, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Norwegian, Oriya, Danish, Arabic, Telugu, Marathi, Swedish and Gujarati, Hela means "Moonlight, Halo, Shining, Saints, Intact or Hope", a girl name has origin in Old Greek and Arab. Hela is a form of well-known Hella. Hella is variant of long standing and prevalent Helen. Also Hella is variant of Names Beginning with Hel-, Especially Helene. Hella is also variant of Helga, Sometimeshilda. Hella means Blessed, Intact and Saints came from Old Norse and Old Greek. Hela is variant form of durable and frequently used Helen. Helen is English cognate of Helene. Helen means Moon Elope and The Element Helios Meaning Sun is of Old Greek and English origin. Hela is short of Helene. Helene is a version of desirable and ever lasting Helen. Also Helene is variant of darling Selene. Helene means Bright One, Torch and Sun Ray is originated from Old Greek. Hela is abridged form of Helena. Helena is a variation of well-liked and venerable Helen. Helena is form of Helene in Latin language. Meaning of Helena is Corposant, Shine One and Spiritual Light is rooted from Old Greek.
How is Hela regarded as a baby name?
Hela is a popular Norse name meaning "Goddess of the Underworld". It has become increasingly popular in recent years as a baby girl name. Parents often choose it because of its mystical, powerful and beautiful connotations. The name also carries with it the symbolism of strength, protection, independence and leadership; all important qualities for a growing child. Alongside its powerful meaning, Hela is also considered to be a very feminine and delicate sounding name with an exotic edge due to its Norse origins. Furthermore, this beautiful monicker is also thought to bring luck and prosperity to its bearer.
How do I pronounce Hela?
Two syllabled Hela is pronounced as HEE-luh. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first HEE syllable.
Variants of Hela
Helen, Hella, Helene, Eileen, Elle, Leona, Ilene, Helenmarie
View middle names that goes with Hela like Bridie, Danica, Kittie, Micheline, Lucie, Salina,Names that rhyme with Hela
How popular is the name Hela?
Hela is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in France. Over 287 babies in France have been named Hela. But Hela is a popular baby name in Tunisia where every 1 in 400 have the name. As per our estimate, over 30000 people has been named Hela globally.
What numerology tells about Hela?
In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies.
Go through the following names similar to Hela
- Mariah - Persistent and Popular Mariah is used dominantly in English and Danish is used generally as a gender-neutral name is came from Hebrew, Mariah means "God is My Teacher or A Bitterly Wanted Child". On list of baby girl names, cherished Mariah was spotted at 217th position in 2018 in United States
- Toma - Used principally in Old Danish, Romanian and Norwegian loved, Toma aimed at both genders is originated from Aramaic, Toma means "Date Palm, Twin or Palm Tree"
- Sahar - Origin of Anomalous Sahar is in Hebrew and Arabic is used in Arabic and Iranian, meaning of Sahar is "Sun, Bewitch or Lord Shiva" is given to both sexes
- Salarjung - Dominantly used in Kannada, Marathi and Bengali, Salarjung is used as a gender-neutral name has its roots in Sanskrit, meaning of Salarjung is "Beautiful"
- Yasmine - Celebrated Yasmine notably is used in Arabic and French, meaning of Yasmine is "A Flower Name, Jasmine or Precious Stone" and rooted from Old Persian is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Sibling Names for Hela
Are you looking for the perfect sibling names to go with your sweet baby girl named Hela? Look no further! We have compiled a list of unique and meaningful names that will complement Hela's name beautifully. Let's explore some amazing options for your new bundle of joy!
Sister to Hela
Brother to Hela
Famous people named Hela
- Hela Yungst, American television entertainer and beauty pageant winner
- Helan Abdulla in Helan Abdulla was born in Urmia, Iran during the Persian Gulf War and raised in Finland. Her parents are of Kurdish descent and Helan was born during the Persian Gulf War. She took an interest in singing in a neighborhood choir and then expanded her interest by playing the piano, and taking drama classes... as
- Helaine Head in You Must Remember This as Director
- Hela Ayed played critical role of Mongia in 2018 horror movie Dachra.
Lists having Hela
- Girl names beginning with H
- Greek Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Moonlight
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Intact
- Baby Names that mean Hope