Agino name meaning
What does Agino mean?
Agino is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Elements Agi Or Egg.Names that rhyme with Agino
How popular is the name Agino?
Agino is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 90 people globally have carried Agino as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Agino
To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You are always open to experience something new. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Looking for a name like Agino? Please go through the following names
- Jóra is originated from Old Norse, Jóra means "Chief, King, See Jor for More Information" which is particulary used in Old Norse and Icelandic is used as a baby girl name. Jóra is feminine version of Jǫfurr.
- Swaantje came from English and Old High German is especially used in Swedish and Frisian and is used for girls, meaning of Swaantje is "Fight or Swan"
- Adríana is Icelandic equivalent of Adriana
- Likvidh is used mainly in Swedish and Old Swedish is bestowed upon boys. Likvidh is equivalent of Líknviðr in Swedish language
- Sigurveig - Girl name Sigurveig is used in Swedish, Icelandic and Finnish. Sigurveig is Icelandic form of Sigveig
Famous people named Agino
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Agino
- Boy names beginning with A
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man