Agus meaning and origin
Boy name Agus means "Good or Excellent" which is primarily used in Malay came from Malay.Names that rhyme with Agus
Popularity of Agus
Agus is immensely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also it is popular in East Timor. In Qatar and Malaysia it is common while somewhat familiar in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, South Africa, Spain, India and Mexico. According to our research, at least 1460000 people have been bestowed Agus around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agus
Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Other names similar to Agus
- Sidqiya - Sidqiyas origin is Quran, meaning of Sidqiya is "Sincere or Truthful"
- Laure-Anne has its origin in Latin and Hebrew, Laure-Anne means "Graceful"
- Liwliwa - The girl name Liwliwa means "Inspiration" and is principally used in Tagalog has origin in Tagalog
- Kechik - Used mostly in Malay, Kechik means "Small or Little" has its origin in Malay is a boy name
- Kérie - Kérie's meaning is Black Haired Men
Namesakes of Agus
- Agus R. Sarjono, Indonesian poet and author
- Agus Wirahadikusumah, high-ranking Indonesian military officer and commander of Kostrad
- Agus Salim, was one of Indonesia's founding fathers and prominent diplomats
- Agus, Spanish professional footballer
- Agus Martowardojo, former Governor of the Indonesian Central Bank