Akashah meaning and origin
Akashah is version of Akasha. Akasha is variation of pleasing Akash. Meaning of Akasha is Flew In the Sky, Space and Open Air has origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of AkashahNames that rhyme with Akashah
Popularity of Akashah
Akashah is a familiar baby name in Malaysia and Iran. As per our research, over 300 babies have been bestowed Akashah around the globe.
What numbers say about Akashah?
It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Go through the following names similar to Akashah
- Amlana - Amlana's meaning is Clear or Bright used for boys is mostly used in Sanskrit
- Himambu specifically is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Himambu is "Water of Snow" is used as a baby boy name
- Premarupa - Boy name Premarupa means "Having a Loving Nature or The Form of Love" is used chiefly in Sanskrit
- Cittayu - Boy name Cittayu means "Son of the Heart" is particulary used in Sanskrit
- Khila - Meaning of Khila is Bare Soil or Desert is used principally in Sanskrit is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Akashah
We could not find any notable namesake.