Akeera meaning and origin
Queer girl name Akeera has its origin in Japanese and English-American. Akeera is spelling variation of Akira. Also Akira is another transcription of letter 'A-';Kira. Originated from English-American and Japanese, Uncommon Akira, Akira means "Bright and Anchor".
Variants of AkeeraNames that rhyme with Akeera
Popularity of Akeera
Here's what numbers has to say about Akeera
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions.
Do you like Akeera? You would love these names
- Momoyo - The rare girl name Momoyo has its origin in Japanese, Momoyo means "Peach Generation" is used predominantly in Japanese language
- Tamaka - Rarefied Tamaka mainly is used in Japanese, meaning of Tamaka is "Jewel Scent" has its origin in Japanese is a baby girl name
- Anzu - Girl name Anzu means "Apricot" which originated from Japanese language is used principally in Japanese
- Morio means Protector is originated from Japanese and is bestowed upon baby boys is predominantly used in Japanese
- Yoshito - Unorthodox Yoshito came from Japanese is primarily used in Japanese is a baby boy name, meaning of Yoshito is "Upright Man"
Namesakes of Akeera
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Akeera
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -era
- Baby Names that mean Natural
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Clear
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent