Akhund meaning and origin
Used largely in Arabic, Akhund bestowed upon baby boys, Akhund means "Learned in Religious Matters".Names that rhyme with Akhund
Popularity of Akhund
Akhund is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Akhund globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Akhund
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Besides being a good friend, you are a caring, passionate partner and devoted to your family. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure.
Other names similar to Akhund
- Faizia - Girl name Faizia means "Successful" is used substantially in Arabic
- Rasiq particulary is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Rasiq is "Connoisseur, Graceful or Elegant"
- Ramza came from English bestowed upon girls, meaning of Ramza is "Coquette" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Najiullah - Boy name Najiullah is dominantly used in Arabic, Najiullah means "Intimate Friend of Allah"
- Nijhu - Used substantially in Arabic, Nijhu means "Night" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Akhund
- Akhund Khorasani, ) was Twelver Shi'a Marja, politician