Alãkitdle meaning and origin
Meaning: Ewe, Sheep, One with Purity, Jacob's Wife, Lamb, Gental and The Ewe
Add to favorites
Alãkitdle is Greenlandic form of Arãkitdle.
Variants of AlãkitdleNames that rhyme with Alãkitdle
Popularity of Alãkitdle
Alãkitdle is an extremely rare name around the world.
If you like Alãkitdle, you would love these names
- Liisatti is Greenlandic cognate of Lîsáte
- Torngi is form of Tornge in Greenlandic language
- Igaliko has its origin in Greenlandic is principally used in Greenlandic and a boy name, Igaliko means "Abandoned Hearth, Fireplace"
- Ikitannguaq is Greenlandic equivalent of Ikitánguaĸ
- Ujuaansi is Greenlandic equivalent of Ujuânse
Namesakes of Alãkitdle
We could not find any notable namesake.