Albee meaning and origin
Albee is a derivation of Alban. Alban is equivalent of Albanus in German language. Alban's meaning is White, Man from City Alba and Alba from the Stem End has its origin in Albanian and Latin.Names that rhyme with Albee
Popularity of Albee
Albee is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Albee is a familiar name in Malaysia and China. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Albee
You should focus on your personal progress too. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment.
Other names similar to Albee, for soon-to-be-parents
- Giuliano - Queer boy name Giuliano means "Illustrious Roman Family or Julia" and is commonly used in Italian has origin in Latin
- Floréal - Floréal means "Fleuri" has origin in Latin
- Tunie - Tunie's meaning is Flower is used as a girl name came from Latin. Tunie is shortened form of Petunia.
- Amy - Long standing and Trendy Amy is used in Norwegian and Kannada came from Latin given to both sexes, Amy means "The Beloved or Industrious"
- Nelia - Illustrous and Enduring Nelias origin is Greek, Hebrew and Old English is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish used as a girl name, meaning of Nelia is "Horn or Sun Burst"
Namesakes of Albee
We could not find any notable namesake.