Giuliano meaning and origin
Giuliano means Julia or Illustrious Roman Family came from Latin used as a boy name is used in Italian. Giuliano is variation of persistent and well-liked Julius. Queer Julius is originated from Greek and Latin languages, Julius means "Down-bearded Youth, Soft Bearded and Youthful". Giuliano is a variant form of acclaimed and perennial Julian. Julian is variant form of timeless and illustrous Julius. Also Julian is variation of Julianus. Meaning of Julian is Julia, Illustrious Roman Family and Soft Bearded came from Latin. The name is celebrated on August 2nd.
Variants of GiulianoNames that rhyme with Giuliano
Popularity of Giuliano
Giuliano is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1990, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 786 on boy names chart when 54 babies were named Giuliano. Over 815 babies in France have been named Giuliano. The name is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2011, it ranked 3162nd when 35 boys were named Giuliano. Over 716 babies in United States have been named Giuliano. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 252 on boy names chart when 35 babies were named Giuliano. There are over 488 babies that have been given the name Giuliano in Switzerland. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 400 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 310 on boy names chart when 36 babies were named Giuliano. Over 491 babies in Belgium have been named Giuliano.
Giuliano is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Giuliano is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in Brazil. According to our evaluation, over 110000 babies have been named Giuliano globally.
Giuliano in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Giuliano?
People always look for comfort in your world. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences.
If you like Giuliano, you would love these names
- Orietta - Mainly used in Italian unusual, Orietta means "The Golden" has its origin in Latin is used for baby girls
- Cleofe - Old Greek name Cleofe is used principally in Italian, meaning of Cleofe is "She who Shows Signs of Glory or Glory of the Father" is bestowed upon girls
- Biago - Of Latin origin, Biago is primarily used in Italian, Biago means "Lisping" is a boy name
- Guendalina - Curious girl name Guendalina is dominantly used in Italian, meaning of Guendalina is "White Ring" came from Welsh
- Marcello - Meaning of Marcello is God of War Mars Ordained, Consecrated to the God Mars or Dedicated to Mars is of Latin and Greek origin which is largely used in Italian is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Giuliano
- Giuliano da Sangallo, Italian sculptor
- Giuliano Finelli, Italian Baroque sculptor
- Giuliano Bonfante, Italian linguist and expert on the language of the Etruscans and other Italic peoples
- Giuliano Gozi, was Captain-Regent of San Marino 5 times between April 1923 and April 1942
- Giuliano Preparata, Italian physicist
- Giuliano Kremmerz, Italian alchemist working within the tradition of hermeticism
- Giuliano da Maiano, Italian architect, intarsia-worker and sculptor
- Giuliano Bugiardini, Italian painter and draughtsman working
- Giuliano Vangi, Italian sculptor
- Giuliano Vassalli, Italian politician, lecturer and lawyer
- Giuliano de' Medici, second son of Piero de' Medici and Lucrezia Tornabuoni
- Giuliano de' Medici, Duke of Nemours, Italian nobleman
- Giuliano Amato, Italian politician
- Giuliano Zaccardelli, former Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer
- Giuliano Grazioli, English former footballer
- Giuliano Montaldo, Italian film director
- Giuliano Giannichedda, Italian professional football manager
- Giuliano Sangiorgi, Italian artist
- Giuliano Gemma, Italian actor
- Giuliano Paratico, musician living in Brescia, Northern Italy
- Giuliano Maiorana, English former footballer
- Giuliano Sarti, Italian professional football player
- Giuliano Figueras, Italian former professional road bicycle racer
- Giuliano Oliviero, Canadian former soccer midfielder and currently the head coach of the Milwaukee Wave
- Giuliano de Paula, Brazilian professional footballer
- Giuliano Carnimeo in Perché quelle strane gocce di sangue sul corpo di Jennifer? as Director
- Giuliano Biagetti is renowned for directing movie Vado a riprendermi il gatto
- Giuliano Persico, from 1972 crime, drama flick I familiari delle vittime non saranno avvertiti, who played Nicola Mancuso.
- In 1982, Giuliano Selva portrayed the role of N In movie Corri come il vento Kiko.