Aldean meaning and origin
Aldean is variation of persistent and cherished Alden. Anomalous Alden particulary is used in English has origin in Old English, meaning of Alden is "Old and Old and Wise Protector".
Variants of AldeanNames that rhyme with Aldean
Popularity of Aldean
Aldean is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 67 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 585 babies that have been given the name Aldean in United States. Also, Aldean is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aldean
Asking others to help you out is out of the question. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Other names similar to Aldean
- Marli - Far-out Marli primarily is used in Swedish and Danish, meaning of Marli is "Wished for Child or Bitter Rebellious" bestowed upon both genders is originated from Old English
- Garridon - Of English and Gypsy origin, Garridon bestowed upon baby boys, Garridon means "You Hid". Garridon is derivation of Garridan.
- Daxter - Offbeat and Modern boy name Daxter means "One who and Dexterous" came from Old English. Daxter is derived from Dexter.
- Orwenne - Orwenne's meaning is Brave Friend and Spear Friend used for boys is originated from English. Orwenne is resulted from Orvin.
- Jetta - Jetta's meaning is Ruler or House is used as a girl name and is mainly used in English, Danish and Finnish is rooted from African-Congo
Namesakes of Aldean
We could not find any notable namesake.