Alhard meaning and origin
Alhard is variant form of Adalhard. Adalhard is German form of Athalhart. Of Old High German origin, Adalhard, Adalhard means "Hard and Noble".
Variants of AlhardNames that rhyme with Alhard
Popularity of Alhard
Alhard is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Alhard?
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are all about adventure and travel. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Parents who liked Alhard, loved these names
- Bruntje means Breastplate or Struggle is dominantly used in Frisian
- Gerlis - Gerlis's meaning is Spear
- Leysha - Rare unisex name Leysha is used principally in Hindi and Hindi, Leysha means "Devotee of God or Brilliant"
- Azenorig - Used in Breton, Azenorig means "Honor" which is rooted from Breton
- Urdina means Inspired By the Norse Goddess of Fate, Sky Blue or Mistress is used substantially in Nordic
Namesakes of Alhard
We could not find any notable namesake.