Allama name meaning
Meaning: Very Learned
Add to favorites
What does Allama mean?
Allama means Very Learned is used mostly in Arabic is a baby boy name. Names that rhyme with Allama
How popular is the name Allama?
Allama is a common baby name in Bangladesh and India while it is somewhat familiar in Ivory Coast and Pakistan. According to our evaluation, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Allama around the globe.
What numerology tells about Allama?
If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You are a wise person. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust.
Do you like Allama? You would love these names
- Bahirat is used particulary in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Bahirat means "Delicate Woman"
- Mahbouba - Girl name Mahbouba means "Beloved or Liked Well" which is used specifically in Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Mawsoofa means Portrayed, Endowed with Laudable Qualities or Worthy of Description aimed at girls is especially used in Arabic
- Full - Meaning of Full is Arabian Jasmine is used as a gender insensitive name which came from Celtic is prevalently used in Arabic
- Ambreen - Used primarily in Arabic outlandish, Ambreen bestowed upon girls, Ambreen means "Sky"
Famous people named Allama
- Allama Hassan Turabi, Pakistani and prominent Shia Muslim cleric
- Allama Prabhu, 12th-century mystic-saint and 'Vachana' poet of the Kannada language
Lists having Allama
Share your opinion on Allama