Alrun meaning and origin
Girl name Alrun has origin in Old High German and Germanic predominantly used in German and Swedish languages, meaning of Alrun is "Noble, Honorable, Secret Sign or Rune". Alrun is variation of Adelrune. Origin of Adelrune is in Old High German, meaning of Adelrune is "Secret and Noble". Alrun is version of Albrun. Also Albrun is variant spelling of ALF;RUN. Albrun's meaning is Natural Spirit and Magic is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Alrun is variant form of Adelrun. Also Adelrun is another transcription of ADAL;RUN.
Variants of AlrunNames that rhyme with Alrun
Popularity of Alrun
Alrun is a familiar baby name in Germany. According to our estimate, over 300 babies have been named Alrun globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
What numerology tells about Alrun?
You are attentive to details and hard-working. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job.
Do you like Alrun? Read these names too
- Naaja is form of Nauja in Greenlandic language
- Getir is form of Gæitir in Danish language
- Sibbel - The girl name Sibbel is originated from Old Greek. Sibbel is West and Frisian equivalent of Sibba
- Ulo - Used mainly in Finnish and Greenlandic, Ulo is a boy name. Ulo is equivalent of Ulornaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Iønis - Boy name Iønis is used primarily in Old Swedish and Swedish. Iønis is Swedish equivalent of Jönis
Namesakes of Alrun
We could not find any notable namesake.