Altaam meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Arabic, Altaam means "Correct or Right" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Altaam
Popularity of Altaam
Altaam is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Altaam
Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Go through the following names similar to Altaam
- AbdulBarr - Principally used in Arabic, AbdulBarr means "Servant of the Source of Goodness" is used for boys
- Elmeera - Girl name Elmeera is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Elmeera is "Aristocratic Lady"
- Bahiyy-al-Din - Boy name Bahiyy-al-Din is particulary used in Arabic, meaning of Bahiyy-al-Din is "Magnificence of the Faith"
- Ashhar - The boy name Ashhar means "Popular or Famous" is majorly used in Arabic
- Munthir - Munthir's meaning is Warner or Cautioner is used as a boy name is majorly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Altaam
We could not find any notable namesake.