Amabilis meaning and origin
Amabilis came from Latin, meaning of Amabilis is "Beautiful, Loving or Who Deserves to Be Loved" which is used mainly in English is aimed at girls. Amabilis is celebrated on October 18th.Names that rhyme with Amabilis
Popularity of Amabilis
Amabilis is a familiar baby name in Venezuela and India. As per our estimate, over 500 people has been named Amabilis globally.
What numbers say about Amabilis?
Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. You need to practice listening. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you.
Do you like Amabilis? You would love these names
- Peyton - Eternal and Prevalent Peyton is used especially in English and English, Peyton means "From the Fighter's Farm or Fighting-man's Estate" is of Old English and Latin origin is given to both genders
- Pattie means Female Version of Patrick, Patrician or Lady is rooted from Germanic, Latin and Aramaic which is commonly used in Arabic is aimed at both boys and girls
- Kristján - Origin of Kristján is in Latin, meaning of Kristján is "Christian, Christian Woman or Disciple of Christ" used commonly in Swedish, Icelandic and Danish is bestowed upon boys
- Tyah means Aunt or Princess and -Tia aimed at baby girls is originated from English and Latin. Tyah is derived from Tia.
- Nessie means Lamb or Purity is used as a unisex name is rooted from Latin and Scottish
Namesakes of Amabilis
- Amabilis Cordero in movie Los milagros de la Divina Pastora as Director