Amarelis name meaning
What does Amarelis mean?
Amarelis is another transcription of Amarilis. Amarilis is form of Amaryllis.
Variants of AmarelisNames that rhyme with Amarelis
How popular is the name Amarelis?
Amarelis is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Amarelis is a familiar name in Venezuela and Panama. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Amarelis?
The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it.
You would love these names similar to Amarelis
- Anna kamatchi - Principally used in Tamil, Anna kamatchi has its origin in Hebrew and Old Greek is a girl name. Anna kamatchi is Old Greek, Greek and Latin form of Channah or Hannah
- Peggy means The Pearl or Pearl is rooted from Old Greek and is used for both genders is substantially used in Danish and Swedish
- Domotor - Meaning of Domotor is Dedicated to Demeter and Follower of Demeter is chiefly used in Hungarian and originated from Old Greek is aimed at baby boys. Domotor is derivation of Demetrius.
- Hede - Hedes origin is Old Greek, Old High German and Germanic is predominantly used in German, meaning of Hede is "War, Fight or Battle" is used for girls
- Darren - Meaning of Darren is From Araines, Oak Tree or Presumably Inspired By a Family Name has origin in Gaelic, Old Greek and Irish and is specifically used in Gujarati and Kannada is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Amarelis
We could not find any notable namesake.